- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Video
- Up to 4K60p Video & 48MP Images
- Up to 34 Minutes of Flight Time
- Remote Controller & Fly More Accessories
- 1080p Video Transmission up to 6.2 Miles
- 240 fps Slow Motion at 1080p
- HDR Video, Images & Panoramas
- APAS 3.0 Obstacle Avoidance
- FocusTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Return to Home & Precision Landing
A midrange drone with flagship features, the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo combines a foldable and portable frame, high-end camera system, and a host of accessories to get you flying quickly. The 3-axis gimbal sports a 1/2" CMOS sensor capable of capturing 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots, 4K60 video, 240 fps slow-motion 1080p video, and up to 48MP stills. In addition, photos, panoramas, and video can be captured in HDR for more dynamic results. All your footage can be saved to 8GB of internal storage and on optional SD cards up to 256GB in size.
Helping you capture all this stunning footage is a host of built-in tracking technologies and intelligent obstacle avoidance. FocusTrack combines three different tracking features with abilities that include tracking of subjects and following predetermined flight paths. The Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems 3.0 (APAS) is aware of the Mavic Air 2 in 3D space and its proximity to people and objects to help avoid accidental collisions. Return to Home (RTH) and precision landing options are supported so you can easily and safely retrieve the drone when you finish filming.
A robust 3500mAh battery can keep the Mavic Air 2 flying for up to 34 minutes at a time. While in the air, you can fly the drone at speeds up to 43 mph up to 11.5 miles away. The included remote controller supports OcuSync 2.0 technology to provide you with flight telemetry data and a live view of what the drone sees on your attached smartphone. It can transmit up to 1080p quality video from up to 6.2 miles away. Altogether, the Mavic Air 2 gives you the tools you need to expand your filmmaking with creative and professional quality aerial footage.
Fly More Combo
- Extra propellers: Three additional pair of props so you can make even more repairs if needed
- Extra batteries: Two extra batteries give you up to 68 additional minutes of flight time
- ND filter set (ND16, ND64, and ND256): Three ND filters let you reduce incoming light and glare in your footage
- Battery charging hub: Recharge your batteries while out filming to help maximize the amount of footage you can capture in a single outing
- Battery to power bank adapter: Lets you recharge mobile devices from one of the Mavic Air 2's flight batteries
- Shoulder bag: More easily transport the Mavic Air 2 and accessories to your filming location